Friday, April 23, 2010

Follow Friday...come join in the fun!

Friday Follow

Hi everyone!  Time for another Follow Friday!  That's wonderful news...except I'm still pregnant and still feeling huge and tired!  :(  I know, she'll be here soon and then I'll wish I could sleep more, but I'm just so excited to meet my baby girl and I think my son is too.  He is only 2 and 1/2 but I think he knows something is changing...I just know he's going to be a great big brother!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your weekend and if you are a cloth diapering mom/dad please read some of my posts from the last week or so and leave me some advice/suggestions!  We're getting ready to cloth diaper for the first time and have tons of questions!  :)

Take care and thanks for visiting my blog!  Leave a comment and I'll be sure to follow you back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Friday Follow.
    A new baby is so exciting! I'm sure your little man is going to be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete

Send some positive vibes my way...