Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Ideas

Unbelievably, Kaitlyn will be ONE on April 30th and I feel the need to begin planning immediately! We don't have a large family and will be inviting a few good friends whom have been with us through this insanely crazy year, but I want it to be a super-special day! I know April 28th will be incredibly difficult for me and my family, so I really want to make the 30th happy, fun and Kaitlyn's best day ever!

I need to start brainstorming...what little things can I do to make her birthday freakin' fantastic?

Here are a few things Kaitlyn loves right now (9 and 1/2 months):
  • Clapping
  • Screeching
  • Doing the "splits"
  • Smiling
  • Baths
  • Pillows
  • Crawling full force at something she wants with her head down
  • Dancing
  • Our TV/Stereo - and she likes it even more when we tell her "no"
  • Her brother, Nolan
  • Her pink bunny lovey
  • Daddy
  • Laughing
  • Graham Crackers
  • Emptying all the toys out of all the toy bins
  • Chewing on everything she can find
  • Sticking her tongue out
  • Sitting and kicking her feet
  • Toilet paper (see yesterday's post)
  • When I take off my glasses (she laughs every time, I have no clue why)
  • Mommy
  • Looking cute

SO, I should be able to come up with something spectacular for Kaitlyn's party, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some positive vibes my way...