I need to start brainstorming...what little things can I do to make her birthday freakin' fantastic?
Here are a few things Kaitlyn loves right now (9 and 1/2 months):
- Graham Crackers
- Emptying all the toys out of all the toy bins
- Chewing on everything she can find
- Sticking her tongue out
- Sitting and kicking her feet
- Toilet paper (see yesterday's post)
- When I take off my glasses (she laughs every time, I have no clue why)
- Looking cute
SO, I should be able to come up with something spectacular for Kaitlyn's party, right?