Monday, February 15, 2010

Pregnancy & Mommy Monkey...they don't mix well

Most women LOVE and I mean LOVE being pregnant...not me.  I love my son and I love my unborn daughter, but I would much rather just skip this whole pregnancy thing.  I have every pregnancy-related issue known to man, and I still have 11-12 weeks left!  I would even just skip to the actual delivery if I could...I actually loved delivering my son and wouldn't trade for anything the first moment I held him and looked into his eyes when he was placed on my chest right after birth.  It is something that still makes me teary.  I just am tired of heartburn, exhaustion, dry skin, backaches, hair growing out of control and on and on.  Does this make me a horrible person?  I hope not because I just adore my family...would just like to skip the 10 months of pregnancy...yes, it's 10 folks...at least the last time I looked 40 weeks doesn't equal 9 months!  Okay, that's my rant for the day.  Back to your regularly scheduled lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some positive vibes my way...