Saturday, March 6, 2010

'Fluff the Bum' Cloth Diaper Event at The Eco-Cheap Mom (April 1st-30th)

As you all know, our baby girl will be arriving in less than 2 months (WHAT?!?!) and I am very determined to use cloth diapers with her to save money, landfill waste and because they are just overall cute! 

I will admit, when I first thought of cloth diapering I was thinking folding and pinning diapers to my baby...and that just wasn't appealing!  I also thought they would be difficult to clean and would be a hassle to travel with for long trips, etc.!  Then I started researching cloth diapering and found that all of the things that came to mind when I originally contemplated this, were incorrect!  Cloth diapers have come SO FAR since our parents' time!  They are economical, cute, toxin-free and overall as easy to use as disposables!

So, how happy was I to find out that Chanda over at The Eco-Chic Mom would be hosting a cloth diaper event (FLUFF THE BUM) on her blog from April 1st through April 30th?!?!  She will be reviewing all sorts of cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories and with each review she will be including a giveaway to her blog followers!  So, scoot on over and follow her blog...quick!  You will get to learn all about cloth diapering and hopefully win a giveaway...or two!  I am very excited to read her reviews as I'm still trying to figure out what path to journey down with cloth diapers...there are MANY options!

Good luck and if I win a giveaway from The Eco-Chic Mom Cloth Diaper Event, I will be sure to post my winnings and own review here on my blog so you can find out how it worked out with my baby!

button2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some positive vibes my way...