Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fluffy Bottoms Cloth Diaper Event!!!

Stephanie over at My New Life As Mom  blog is hosting an amazing cloth diaper event which will be running from June 1st through June 30th!  You KNOW how excited I am for this event!  Kaitlyn is in cloth diapers and I'm loving them!  Can't believe I used disposables on my son, but I digress...the Fluffy Bottoms Cloth Diaper Event will run for an entire month and will shed some light on cloth diapers; including information on different styles of cloth diapers, price comparisons, misconceptions and of course, GIVEAWAYS!  YAY!

The best part of the giveaways is that if you blog about Stephanie's Fluffy Bottoms Cloth Diaper Event on your blog, she's giving you 20 EXTRA ENTRIES into EACH cloth diaper giveaway!  How awesome is that?!?!  So, go visit her blog, read all the rules/requirements then discuss this awesome event on your own blog and get those extra entries!



I am hoping to learn even more about cloth diapering during this event and hope to win a few cloth diapers to try out on Kaitlyn!  Good luck and keep those bums fluffy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some positive vibes my way...