Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ready to Give Up

I am so ready to give up on my goals.  I am so exhausted every single day.  My son works my every nerve because he does not listen to me.  I finally get Kaitlyn to sleep and Nolan is loud and obnoxious.  I seriously have to use every ounce of patience with him and it leaves no patience left over for anyone or anything else.  By the time my husband gets home from work, I'm spent.  I have nothing left to give to myself.  I have 3 awesome workout DVDs just sitting here waiting for me to put them in the player and give them a try but I'm just too tired to care. 

Forgot to mention before but I am also trying to potty train Nolan right now, so that's fun.  He will go pee on the potty, but no poops.  He will go pee on the potty if I put him there, but not on his own.  I have to ask him 12 gazillion times a day if he has to pee and the answer is always "no".  Strange, because when I put him on the potty he goes pee every time!  Then my husband gets home and never asks Nolan if he has to go pee, unless I tell him to.  It just feels to me that I am completely responsible for the potty training but if Nolan pees or poops in a diaper/pull-up then my husband gets upset with him.  Well, how about putting him on the potty a million times a day like I do instead of just when it's convenient for you?!  Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I completely know how you feel! My oldest really uses up all of my patience. And at about 3 years old he stopped napping altogether as well. So all day long I have to keep up with him, and I kind of neglect everything else. Luckily he started preschool finally, so I do get a few hours to myself a few days a week. My youngest just so happens to nap while my oldest is at school. All I can say is it does get better, and before you know it he'll be in school and you can have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend succeeded potty training by rewarding with stickers and pennies.

    Found you via Read My Feed!

    www.mallerysdeals.com

    ReplyDelete

Send some positive vibes my way...