Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wait. Something is different, right?

So, I decided to change my blog. Not just the layout but the actual blog name and overall theme/feel of the blog. I wasn't identifying anymore with the person who created "The Proudest Monkey in the Mommy Jungle" blog and I was feeling trapped as to what to post.

I thought at great length as to what my blog could possibly be about and I came up with a list a mile long - none of which, by themselves,  could sustain an entire blog for very long.  I'll post this list at some point as part of my "About Me" page update, but right now I feel as if I made the right decision.  There are still a few things I want to fix/update/add to the actual blog layout but like all things, it will take time - it's a work in progress.

miscellaneous
1. composed of varied things - made up of many different things or kinds of things that have no necessary connection with each other
2. each being different - each being different or having different abilities or qualities from the others

mommy
somebody's mother (and in my case, two somebodies)

I love being a mom, and right now I feel like that is my entire person, my entire life. But I do actually have other interests and I want to get back to exploring those as well.

Welcome back. Welcome to Miscellaneous Mommy.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, great job on the name! I actually clicked on your link BECAUSE of the name of your blog!! :) Love it!
    Happy Friendly Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have really enjoyed reading your blog. This is my first visit so I can't comment on your blog before your changes but it looks great now! The name is what really attracted me to click on your blog.

    I found you through the Read My Feed Weekends. I am now a follower and will definitely visit again.

    http://notyourgrandmothersavon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is always good!! Thanks for stopping by Lilac City Momma! I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is always good!! Thanks for stopping by Lilac City Momma! I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is always good!! Thanks for stopping by Lilac City Momma! I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change is always good!! Thanks for stopping by Lilac City Momma! I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Send some positive vibes my way...