Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Living in a Material World

Though I am not normally one who craves material items, I currently have a huge hankerin' for these things:
  1. An Apple iPad - I don't even want the 3G one, just the plain, ol' 64GB $700 one
  2. And, to go with my new iPad, I'll surely need a Gussy iPad case, I like Blue Bell in Pink!
  3. Canon EOS Rebel T2i with EF-S 18-55IS
  4. Photoshop Elements 9 so I can play with my photos and personalize my blog
  5. A completely new body (I guess this isn't materialistic, but I feel it is narcissistic so I decided to include it on my list as it ends in "-istic")
Okay, those are the things I'm really pining for. Now, I just need to play/win the lottery!

What things are on your "wish" list?

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is not good for the wishlist, I currently want a new camera & photoshop because I'm always inspired by some of the photos people take! Thanks for following us over at Living the Simple Life!

    ReplyDelete

Send some positive vibes my way...