Thursday, July 8, 2010

Need Your Help

Okay, so the whole getting to the gym during the week is not "working out" so well, pun intended.  I am turning to you all to help me out a little bit.  Could you suggest any great workout DVDs I could purchase so I can workout during the week at home?  My ideal DVDs would have shorter workouts so I can get them in even on days when the kids don't nap very long or well.  I would also like a DVD that is fun and I won't get bored very easily, because if you read my prior post, I do get easily distracted.  Even if I had to do one workout in the morning and one in the evening, that would be fine too.  As I noted yesterday, I enjoy step aerobics, yoga and have done some pilates a while ago.  I don't have a stationary bike, so spin class at home is out.  Boo.  I would totally love that!  I am not super coordinated, but catch on fairly fast.

I just am not comfortable taking Kaitlyn to my gym's child care center until she is at least 3-4 months old and even then, I am not 100% sure I will be okay with it.  I don't know what type of training these people have and though they can easily get a hold of me if something were to happen, I just have an uneasy feeling about leaving her.  My son loves it there and so he is no problem so for the next few months, at least, I would like to do some sort of DVD at home during the week and on the weekends when my husband is home, I can get to the gym for a group class or two.

Thanks ahead of time for the suggestions!  I really want to lose weight and need to figure out how to make working out a part of my daily life, even when I feel like I can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some positive vibes my way...